Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Lee the Blue said:
lancs blue said:
I'm on auto-renewal and though I haven't received an e-mail yet I've just logged in to the ticket site and the info box next to "My Account" now has "All S/cards 15/16" at the bottom of the list. It also has "Gold 15/16" there despite the fact I was told in the e-mail that it would be renewed at the same level as last season, which was platinum!

Similar story here - myself and my two sons are on auto-renewal. Mine and eldest sons say "Gold 15/16" but youngest sons has "Platinum 15/16" even though hes never been Platinum and none of us ever will be as its a con trick and a money lift.

No doubt be another phone call to the club unless a conformation email ever arrives.

Mine doesn't even show that. It's not in my order history, not showing anywhere, no email confirmation. I have spoken to them and they confirmed it would be auto renewed but frankly I don't trust them as they clearly can't organise anything. We may be top 4 as a club but we are bottom 3 when it comes to tickets.

Another hour waiting on the phone awaits.

Ignore the order history, just check your account. If it shows "all seasoncards 15/16" you're OK. Don't worry if it only says Gold as this can be changed if you want before first payment. Just checking the lads I go with have it on their accounts and one hasn't. Phoned ticket office up and according to them he hasn't renewed, his seat has been allocated to someone else and as such would need to join the waiting list... Don't know if the fuck up is his or theirs, but if your queuing up to relocate at the ground tomorrow when the doors open at 9am it should be entertaining.

Not showing anything about season cards when I log in. It doesn't say all season cards 15/16 that's for sure.

Wouldn't surprise me if they have fucked up. Incompetent twats is an understatement of that part of the club.

Not showing anything about season cards when I log in. It doesn't say all season cards 15/16 that's for sure.

Wouldn't surprise me if they have fucked up. Incompetent twats is an understatement of that part of the club.

When I click the little i next to my details it does show the all seasoncards 15/16. I'm hoping that's what it needs to be, I've only followed the instructions given, so any fuck ups and it's on them.

ChesterRdBlue said:

When I click the little i next to my details it does show the all seasoncards 15/16. I'm hoping that's what it needs to be, I've only followed the instructions given, so any fuck ups and it's on them.

My instruction was to do nothing. Email saying it will auto renew on the 18th and I will get an email. I'll give em a ring tommorrow when I have a spare 2 hrs to wait in a queue!

All mine say x 3 DD Suberbia. They can fuck off with Superbia

Absolute farce but I do have all the conf e-mails from April 30th still not convinced

One name on my FF list no longer has a seasoncard also says DD SUPERBIA

It's so easy to renew on DD, absolute Bollox rather just login in and sign up myself!!!

ChesterRdBlue said:

My instruction was to do nothing. Email saying it will auto renew on the 18th and I will get an email. I'll give em a ring tommorrow when I have a spare 2 hrs to wait in a queue!
when you log on click the little i next to my account, it's near the bottom of therr

Just been checking through my loyalty points and noticed that neither myself or my son have been awarded any cup scheme points for season 14/15.
Both of us have 200 points per scheme for 11/12, 12/13, 13/14 & 15/16.
Is this a general thing or are we owed 600 points each?

Stormtrooper said:
Just been checking through my loyalty points and noticed that neither myself or my son have been awarded any cup scheme points for season 14/15.

My 14/15 Cup scheme points are listed towards the end of June 2014.

lancs blue said:
Stormtrooper said:

My 14/15 Cup scheme points are listed towards the end of June 2014.

Thanks, I'll give the ticket office a ring tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.