Play Youth Against Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
CityFan94 said:
Rubbish excuse.

Why is Pellegrini petrified to play any youth players here? It could be his downfall.

I'm not saying to field 11 young players, but 1 or 2 with another few on the bench would be fine. We've sealed second place already.

It says it all when CHELSEA are playing more youth players than us at the moment.

It's because he knows he's gone so is looking after his record rather than the best interests of Manchester City.
Do you reckon he's gone then I think he may well be here at the start of next season at least,time will tell.

If Pellegrini won't play any of the young players, he can fuck off, I'm so tired of his bullshit. In the two years he's been here, only Lopes and Pozo have featured in the first team, and Pozo was purely picked because of injuries. Our youth players win never get a chance as long as Pellegrini is our manager. The game against United on saturday is pointless, it would be understandable if it was like a final. But Pellegrini have had loads of time to be the young guys involved.

McfcMK said:
‏@MCFC
PELLEGRINI ON YOUTH: We will see tomorrow but I don't think they will be involved because they have an important game against United.

Expected

HOLISTIC

Why would he though, he knows next year is his final year and none of our youth players will be elite by then theyll need a couple of years to grow into first team football.

This will be one of the side effects of pellegrini knowing he doesn't have a long term future with the club tbh, he'll chase win percentage and try and win a trophy next year to help him with his next position.

blueparrot said:
moomba said:
McfcMK said:
‏@MCFC
PELLEGRINI ON YOUTH: We will see tomorrow but I don't think they will be involved because they have an important game against United.

Expected

So thats a no then.

Shit excuse.

Some of us have paid good money, for the weekend and not for a exhibition match, with a few young players getting games to please a few on bluemoon when it will do nothing for their development which would be better served playing against the rags.

Yes, ive paid good money as well ,6 tickets in total , (by the time ive paid for travel , food ,etc , i will have done 500 quid in) and all six of us , want to see some youth players get an opportunity in the side on Sunday , or is my money not as good as yours ?

moomba said:
McfcMK said:
‏@MCFC

Expected

So thats a no then.

Shit excuse.
Did you expect anything other than that statement off him
I hope to fuck he's gone on Monday, sadly I think were lumbered with the idiot

Our fancy academy aside if you were the next Messi and had every club in world football after your signature why would you come to City? Not a single youth player has made it to be a regular in the first team squad since we have been taken over. They might get the odd FA cup game here or there or make the bench if we have an injury crisis but thats it. You can't even blame the players not being good enough as we let Denis Suarez go and he has been great for Sevilla this year. Simply put Pellegrini doesn't have the stones to give them a chance. Barker at the very least deserves a few minutes against Southampton after the great season he's had.

blueparrot said:
moomba said:
McfcMK said:
‏@MCFC

Expected

So thats a no then.

Shit excuse.

Some of us have paid good money, for the weekend and not for a exhibition match, with a few young players getting games to please a few on bluemoon when it will do nothing for their development which would be better served playing against the rags.
And if we field a fully international team, as you suggest you want, then all you will get is a half paced exhibition game from a team that has it's minds focused on the beaches. Try getting the big picture through your skull and try to understand that by including one or two youngsters on the bench and with the real possibility that they may actually get some time on the pitch then in doing so it gives the whole academy setup a huge boost. By ignoring them, is it any wonder that so many radio presenters, journalists, and even ex pro's can dish out the rubbish on our youth system, suggesting that no talented youngsters should ever go to a club like City as all we will ever do is spend spend spend?

Why would any talented young player come and play for Pellegrini here?

Looking forward to Demichelis starting ahead of Denayer all of next season, if Pellegrini is still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.