Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love for him to stay as an impact sub if he (and his agent..) would accept that and reduced wages. I think as the money situation stands it makes it hard not to use him.

A very decent final performance.

We're going to have to get our recruitment spot on because not having Yaya is going to greatly diminish our possession game. Even today it was evident after he had gone off.

We're going to need a new possession pivot in the middle of the park, and, even if we manage to pull it off, Pogba is not that type of player (at least not yet)

(and selling Nasri as well will only compound the problem further)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Yaya.
Your performances this season have showed you for what you really are, a mercenary!

rnblade said:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out Yaya.
Your performances this season have showed you for what you really are, a mercenary!

yep best to use 1 season over the previous 4 to judge him, what are his goal and assist returns this year ?

Colossal today and he wasn't even at his best. Would love him to stay as part of an attacking 4, with 2 controlling the midfield.

His understanding with Silva is a joy to watch.

I'm sad to think that's his last game for us. (Not bothered about Milner)

I think we need to keep him for another season. If he goes, his replacement will almost certainly not be as good as him, so it makes no sense to sell IMO. Just watch his goals last weekend to see why he is so important. That's without all the other things he offers. If used correctly we could get a few more decent seasons out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.