Lap of honour

mrtwiceaseason said:
blue underpants said:
If anybody got a picture of Christine Brinkley Yesterday can they put it on here please, my Mrs has a Bee in her bonnet about her and I want to piss her off, cheers
Christine drives frank home after the games,after a recent match she stopped to let him sign autographs, everyone piled round franks side so I just knocked on her window and she said how sweet it was to ask her to sign my poster .she signed it and passed it to frank and told him to get it signed.it got pride of place on my lads wall
Glad you told me that, my Mrs thinks she has all the charm and on screen presence of an elephants bottom apparently not with that little episode, her real Bee in her bonnet I suspect is that she's bagged Frank who Mrs Undies thinks is sex on legs, friggin women

blue underpants said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
blue underpants said:
If anybody got a picture of Christine Brinkley Yesterday can they put it on here please, my Mrs has a Bee in her bonnet about her and I want to piss her off, cheers
Christine drives frank home after the games,after a recent match she stopped to let him sign autographs, everyone piled round franks side so I just knocked on her window and she said how sweet it was to ask her to sign my poster .she signed it and passed it to frank and told him to get it signed.it got pride of place on my lads wall
Glad you told me that, my Mrs thinks she has all the charm and on screen presence of an elephants bottom apparently not with that little episode, her real Bee in her bonnet I suspect is that she's bagged Frank who Mrs Undies thinks is sex on legs, friggin women
Yes she was lovely that day.but on the down side she drives like a lunatic !!

johnmc said:
quiet_riot said:
Some sensational WAGs on display. Messrs Lampard, Zabaleta, Milner and Hart have done very well for themselves.

I thought it was a little strange that Kompany was holding Milners missus hand though.

Didn't notice, I was too transfixed by Mrs Zabba's booty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.