Talksport

bluethrunthru said:
Jesus fukcing H fucking Christ- I hope that was a wind up???

It was a rag. The sad cunts have nothing to celebrate so they take their pleasure mocking others. Nailed on rag 100%.

stony said:
bluethrunthru said:

It was a rag. The sad c**ts have nothing to celebrate so they take their pleasure mocking others. Nailed on rag 100%.
You're likely right as he slipped in "Liverpool and United have history" rather than just Liverpool.

City Hobgoblin said:
"Jurgen Klomp?"

7643-l.jpg

"I 'ate you Rodgers!"
Got me giggling like a schoolboy and the wife's wondering why.
Great post mate, thanks.

stony said:
bluethrunthru said:

It was a rag. The sad cunts have nothing to celebrate so they take their pleasure mocking others. Nailed on rag 100%.
If you're right it was one of those special golden rags. And you only get one of those in about 650 billion rags so that's quite special. I turned on ts to see what they were saying about the dippers and struck a golden rag. I am blessed :)

Eli Panic said:
I used to enjoy listening to Neil Warnock on the breakfast show. Shame he's not on at the moment.

He was only ever on Talkshite 'between jobs' because the bitter twat is forever getting sacked as soon as his club's chairman realises what a fucking mistake he'd made taking Colin on. His record at Palace this season speaks volumes. Warnock 3 wins in 16, Pardew 10 wins in 22.

kippax4ever said:
tweety said:
Surely that's a wind up

Think so myself..But been checking the net for any suicides,lol
Just heard it now...that was a Southern rag getting his digs in at City, twats have got fuck all else to go at, bet he was peering at the screen on MOTD looking for an empty seat in the Etihad, what a canut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.