Khaldoon End Of Season Interview Thread

Summerbuzz said:
I can't wait to see his choice in suit, tie and glasses. The man makes Mourinho look like Jeremy Clarkson

Mourinho doesn't have the budget to dress like Khaldoon. That's his excuse for next season anyway.

Bluekiwi said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
He'll say he realises he was completely wrong about muffins and that they are definitely barms.

Now I understand why Prestwich was blessed with its own looney bin!

I used to work in the computer department in the hospital grounds - it was really amusing at times to see the antics of some of the inmates.
Oddly enough, the inmates used to say the same about the IT department.

If Khaldoon reads this thread before giving his speech he may just cancel it in the belief that we don't actually give a shit what he has to say if it doesn't involve talking about barms or muffins.

BillyShears said:
Smart move might be to have Ferran do it this summer.

Not so sure, he has plenty of opportunities for communication without taking the one slot a year we get to hear from someone who is widely respected by the fans. Maybe he should do an interview after the summer when the business is done and say what the plans are for next season ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.