Khaldoon End Of Season Interview Thread

halfcenturyup said:
BillyShears said:
Smart move might be to have Ferran do it this summer.

Not so sure, he has plenty of opportunities for communication without taking the one slot a year we get to hear from someone who is widely respected by the fans. Maybe he should do an interview after the summer when the business is done and say what the plans are for next season ....

I don't really think we need more than one person from the club's hierarchy speaking. We shouldn't be that needy as supporters that after one season of not winning a trophy we should need wrapping up in cotton wool and having our head patted whilst being told everything will be fine.

So, if there's a problem with Ferran not having enough repartee with the supporters, then maybe he should do the end of season review. Failing that, maybe we as supporters should let the powers that be concentrate on running the club rather than telling us everything will be fine every five minutes because we're afraid for the future.

The cookie monster said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
The cookie monster said:
Why
That's what I want?

Eh?
I want him gone, fucked off is another phrase
Either bt Cheeky, Khaldoun or Mansour, is that alright?

I think Cleavers was suggesting that you will be the one who is fucked off because Pellegrini won't be going anywhere.

BillyShears said:
halfcenturyup said:
BillyShears said:
Smart move might be to have Ferran do it this summer.

Not so sure, he has plenty of opportunities for communication without taking the one slot a year we get to hear from someone who is widely respected by the fans. Maybe he should do an interview after the summer when the business is done and say what the plans are for next season ....

I don't really think we need more than one person from the club's hierarchy speaking. We shouldn't be that needy as supporters that after one season of not winning a trophy we should need wrapping up in cotton wool and having our head patted whilst being told everything will be fine.

So, if there's a problem with Ferran not having enough repartee with the supporters, then maybe he should do the end of season review. Failing that, maybe we as supporters should let the powers that be concentrate on running the club rather than telling us everything will be fine every five minutes because we're afraid for the future.

Not a question of being needy and not a question of just after a bad season. It's not at all uncommon for the Chairman of a company to connect with stakeholders on an annual basis and for the CEO to connect more regularly.

I think Soriano is well enough capable to concentrate on running the club and taking some time out to connect with the fanbase. You are right though, every five minutes would be too much.

halfcenturyup said:
BillyShears said:
halfcenturyup said:

Not a question of being needy and not a question of just after a bad season. It's not at all uncommon for the Chairman of a company to connect with stakeholders on an annual basis and for the CEO to connect more regularly.

I think Soriano is well enough capable to concentrate on running the club and taking some time out to connect with the fanbase. You are right though, every five minutes would be too much.

I just don't see how and why we need anything other than the current end of season review. It always covers what's just happened and what our future plans are. In many respects if Khaldoon is the guy we all love to hear from, then who gives a shit how much repartee Soriano or Begiristain have with the supporters. Let Khaldoon tell us what's going on and leave the rest of the executive committee to get on with actually doing their jobs.

BillyShears said:
halfcenturyup said:
BillyShears said:

I just don't see how and why we need anything other than the current end of season review. It always covers what's just happened and what our future plans are. In many respects if Khaldoon is the guy we all love to hear from, then who gives a shit how much repartee Soriano or Begiristain have with the supporters. Let Khaldoon tell us what's going on and leave the rest of the executive committee to get on with actually doing their jobs.

Fair enough, that's one opinion.

Not one I share, but I can understand where it's coming from.

I think we could move pellegrini up stairs on the board or down to EDS keeping most fans happy

but when big names are on the market Manchester city should be looking at 1 of them Klopp or Ancelotti with patrick Vieira as number 2 both got better records in league football and champions league football so Its only right if we are looking to change it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.