******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the match situation at the minute (nz 13 - 3) it seems the captain was right, especially in a game where the ball has been swinging and seaming all over the place early on

Still up in the air at the moment, as every day it's been much easier to bowl early on in the day and with a new ball. We need to press the advantage now before it gets easier to bat, as a lot of runs can be scored very quickly on this pitch. It's been a fantastic test match though, incredible that England have actually managed to get into a genuine position to win the game.

Makes such a difference when Broad actually decides to pitch it up

Come on England, on the brink of winning this, fair play, from 30-4 and then yesterday morning when Bell went, they have really wrestled and fought their way back into this game. Got to give them credit where its due, fine effort, I didnt think they had it in them.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Come on England, on the brink of winning this, fair play, from 30-4 and then yesterday morning when Bell went, they have really wrestled and fought their way back into this game. Got to give them credit where its due, fine effort, I didnt think they had it in them.
me neither

Absolutely fantastic game of cricket and an even better win. Well done boys, hopefully the boost we need ahead of a tough summer. Great to see the other bowlers getting it done instead of Jimmy, as they will be needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.