McClaren Sacked By Derby

paulchapo said:
Another manager who promises more than he delivers. The chairman buy it every time,the smarmy smile,the right phrases etcetera. It starts of ok then usually turns to rat shit in the end.

His record as a manager is good.

oakiecokie said:
Eccles Blue said:
jimharri said:
When was he sacked?

He's not been, according to the Guardian he refuses to resign even after the Chairman asked for his resignation. I guess if he resigns he misses out on compensation!!

And if you are being a WUM as well jimharri you and I will fall out.................... not that I ever fall out with fellow Blue Mooners but there's always a first time. After all it would then mean I wasn't a virgin............................................................................................................. faller outer!!!!!!

Thats twice in two days now EB.Hell,I love it when you talk dirty.
Oi; don't butt in!

WNRH said:
paulchapo said:
Another manager who promises more than he delivers. The chairman buy it every time,the smarmy smile,the right phrases etcetera. It starts of ok then usually turns to rat shit in the end.

Yes it is.

He won the League Cup with Middlesbrough and the Dutch title with FC Twente.

Vienna_70 said:
WNRH said:
paulchapo said:

Yes it is.

He won the League Cup with Middlesbrough and the Dutch title with FC Twente.

You always have to ask is there a better manager out there! I doubt it for the likes of derby. I would be a good club for us to have links with. They are always around the top half of the championship and play with a bit of style in a decent stadium.

moomba said:
Not that I'm a fan of McLaren by any means but why should he resign?

If they want him gone, sack him and pay his compo.

You're spot on. I think a stand-off may have developed as they believe McClaren has got himself fixed up elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.