Discussion: Potential Pellegrini Replacements {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Fundamentally if he were to get sacked today I wouldn't care, I'd actually be more excited for who we would get than mourn his loss. He just feels so distant from the club and fans at times, I'd thank him for his time and don't regret us getting him for one minute.

MC ID said:
Fundamentally if he were to get sacked today I wouldn't care, I'd actually be more excited for who we would get than mourn his loss. He just feels so distant from the club and fans at times, I'd thank him for his time and don't regret us getting him for one minute.

This echo's my sentiments.

MC ID said:

Only problem with this is anyone we get in would only be here for a season, if this Pep idea is so nailed on. Which means they'll almost certainly be no better than Pellegrini, and worse all the players know they would only have to put up with him for a season before he's fucked off. I'd rather he stay than do a year under Sabella or similar.

I'm sorry, I locked this after the Southampton game and forgot to unlock it. Only just noticed, sorry all.

Damocles said:
I'm sorry, I locked this after the Southampton game and forgot to unlock it. Only just noticed, sorry all.

Oh, I thought it was a definitive BM statement that Pellegrini was staying and the thread no longer needed. Damn. Need to worry about this again now.....

Emery is a great manager, Sevilla play great attacking football and winning the Europa League two years in a row is quite remarkable. But Pellegrini will probably stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.