Watford

BUDTHEWISER said:
Harry Redknapp likes this
'triffic.
You'll need some top top players.
Crouchy, Coley, Lamps in the winter, Becks to sell shirts, get Barnsey fit again for the 'istry.
How much money do you have?
Fancy having your training ground a bit nearer Sandbanks - I could do you a good deal on flats for the players.
Have you met my dog?

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
pudge said:
He apparently demanded a 250% pay rise.

How much was he on / would be on if he got it?
I'd give it him on the understanding that when they get relegated he goes back to original salary
Not entirely sure, I hate doing maths so perhaps another poster could work out a rough idea.

Reports say he wanted an extra £1m which was 2.5 times as much as Watford's offer. That would mean £400k, but I'm not sure if that was what he was on at the time, there offer of a new salary or what they were offering as an increase.

Some Watford fans on their forums saying their owners are perhaps interested in contracts akin to ourselves; incentive and bonus related. As well as a one year rolling contract, which makes sense for a newly promoted club. Also, he must surely had been given a substantial bonus for promotion. In my opinion he's tried to play his top card of "I got you promotion" and wanted a big, new contract or else he's off and they've called him on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.