Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he stays its good news. It gives us a chance to get someone in now who will seamlessly takeover his role when he does go which I imagine will be in 1 years time as I doubt he'd sign a contract extension and we wouldn't want him to enter the last year of his contract when we could still get something for him. If he left now, we'd have someone join and thrown straight in with the same expectations we place on Yaya. So for me this is good news.

I don't see an issue with Yaya staying so long as he gets stripped of the vice captaincy and he plays in the hole in a 4-2-3-1. If we play him as we did Lampard this season then he can make a huge impact for us. He can come on and control a game or score a goal and his experience will be useful.

Unfortunately, there aren't many like Lampard and I doubt Yaya will remain as professional if not treated like a key player in the first team.

For me too this is good news, afterall he is part of the team and they all clearly work well together. The utter bollox from the media around having to completely overhaul of the team was never true and Yaya is part of the winning team we have had, he can now stay and help the new look team for next season.

Could be he only fancies another season or two. Not much point moving to another club on less pay, plus he gets to retire here with what a seven year association to one of the worlds most prominent football clubs and all the benefits that brings to ex professional footballers. Though perhaps I've just watched to much House of cards :)

Kun Aguero said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
bobmcfc said:
Even Sagna was shopping in Primark the other month

Get wiv the times
I'd rather not.
[bigimg]http://g4l.tagadab.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/blazer.jpg[/bigimg]

They shoes are pointy.

Real precision design..................................................

Unless he gets fit he'll be a squad player next season. Perhaps that will be the incentive he needs to get fit

He showed more in 45 mins against Southampton than he has all season even if it left him exhausted. Was that to say goodbye, or because he has decided to stay? Bit wary about anything the agent says. I'd rather he went, but I do think he's got 2 seasons left in him if he puts the work in

https://www.footy-boots.com/yaya-toure-signs-puma-20914/

As we’ve speculated since the big Ivorian traded in his hasilty-blacked-out Nike Laser III’s, Yaya Toure is now officially a Puma v1.11 wearer.
But rather than sign up for huge cash deals (like Cesc Fabregas or teammate Sergio Aguero) to give his thumbs-up to Puma’s football boots, the former Barcelona star has an entirely different approach to his boot deal.
The Cote d’Ivorie star has asked that Puma’s commitment to the partnership is to provide him with large product allocations each year, all of which will be distributed to under-privileged children in West Africa.
Toure has a strong personal interest in projects that give children the opportunity and encouragement to play football in his homeland that will now benefit from multiple donations of Puma football apparel, football boots and equipment.
The first major instalment of product will be ahead of the 2012 Orange African Cup of Nations in January, to further inspire children to get involved with the sport. Combining Yaya's passion for the child welfare and the development of football in Africa with Puma's historical connection and support for the continent, is the perfect basis for this new partnership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.