City to play Houston Dynamo end of season.

basokla said:
It's a shame that City weren't allocated any tickets for this as far as I can tell. It would be nice for those of us with a club membership living in the States to have a chance at getting a ticket.

As it stands now, all of the Houston season ticket holders are being given tickets so most City supporters will probably be reduced to buying tickets from re-sellers for $300 a seat.

Very much this. If the individual sale tomorrow doesn't work out (and I suspect it won't because the resellers always game that) it will probably have to be Stubhub for me.

EDIT: also for anyone unfamiliar with StubHub - there may be 20 tickets or however many showing as left right now but there will certainly be more being put up for sale as the event gets closer. At extortionate prices, of course. Seems like Dynamo season ticket holders got first crack at this friendly and the ones available on Stubhub now would presumably be from these people.

This is at least one alternative to Stubhub:

<a class="postlink" href="https://houston.craigslist.org/search/tia?query=manchester+city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://houston.craigslist.org/search/t ... ester+city</a>

There should be other agencies that have them as well.

Good luck in getting tickets guys, 300 Dollars for a friendly, the QPR tickets were going for less than that.

blue b4 the moon said:
Good luck in getting tickets guys, 300 Dollars for a friendly, the QPR tickets were going for less than that.

I take it you mean "that" QPR game.

Just booked a group ticket (10 people) for the City game and LA Galaxy game later in the season. That's the deal they're running. $67 per ticket for both games.

(I frequently take my youth group to games so I think I may be classified as an existing customer)

They had problems with the OS but apparently it is now working. If having trouble you might call the ticket office (713-276-4625) as they are quite helpful. I imagine they will be sold out within the day so I wouldn't wait too long.

Anyone got the list of dates and times for this, along with the squad? I always enjoy these friendlies, they are usually good fun and it should be a good chance for some of the young uns to stake a claim for the preseason tours

BigOscar said:
Anyone got the list of dates and times for this, along with the squad? I always enjoy these friendlies, they are usually good fun and it should be a good chance for some of the young uns to stake a claim for the preseason tours

All the dates are up on the OS
27th and 28th are the first 2 friendlies

SkyBlueTX said:
njmcfc1894 said:
Better would be Blackburn, Bolton, Oldham, Rochdale but thatll never happen
Who would want to fly to Houston to see Blackburn?
I laughed so hard now my wife thinks I am crazy.
That said why the hell city don't come to Chicago?

Is the game still going ahead in Houston after the severe weather in the last few days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.