Muslim air traveller refused Coca Cola ... could be a weapon

That's fucking illogical, you fucking pontificating mongoloid troglodyte, try re-reading my reply to your well constructed coherent post and understand that I don't give a flying squirrel shit if someone perceives something as racist, telling someone they may not have a sealed can because it may be used as a weapon is not racist. If this lady interpreted an open can as a racial hate crime then that is her issue, she's obviously mentally unstable.

Remind me to never make a fart joke on Bluemoon or we may have members crying with indignation. I'd also advise certain members against watching popular comedians or you may suffer heart palpitations.

You're obviously a bit funny, what's that fart joke of yours?

Twitter, Tumblr ...the internet and modern feminism in general. Perhaps you only visit BM
I've read it myself. It's a very radical version of "feminism" mainly coming out of US middle class teenage girls who are "fighting" issues such as "fat acceptance" and "male patriarchy" and "white CIS male scum". It's nearly a comedy sketch. They trivialise things like rape and claim they are braver than soldiers because someone made a passing comment like "woman aren't as physically strong as men". Funny how they are against oppression but they are happy to discriminate against white men.

You're obviously a bit funny, what's that fart joke of yours?

You've put me on the spot now. Here's a poor one I've just lifted from a website. I can't defend its quality.

What did the maxi-pad say to the fart?

You are the wind beneath my wings.

pontificating mongoloid troglodyte.

How charming are you,

I had a mongoloid sister who died and you use it as an insult.

The troglodyte here is you, as your language and views belong in the dark ages ..........you utter ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.