Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

As much I admired him for his deeds on the field ('He played 4 positions in the game and was the best man in all of them!' (c) Blue Moon Podcast) I also liked him for his willingness to learn Spanish to communicate better with Merlin. That's a team man and then some.

Not too fussed. Would rather he stayed, but thats not to be and we should really aspire to a replacement thats even better than him.

No problems with him leaving on a free, but have known it was going to turn out that way for months so not sure why he couldnt have just said so.

some shameful posts on here towards a guy who has given his all for City. He has honoured his contract and is a free agent. If he had thrown his toys out and hadn't give a shit for the 2nd half of the season, I could understand your gripes, but seriously, what has he done wrong to deserve the shit being thrown at him.

He has gone to Liverpool because he is getting the 4 year contract we weren't prepared to give him.

Good luck to him and thanks for the effort he always gave.

Sad to see Jimmy go, was always a fighter and never gave any less than 100% on the field. Feel he'll be hard to replace just like De Jong was (is), he is the perfect Utility Man

Strange career move, if it was to Rags, Chelsea or Arsenal then fine but Liverpool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.