Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Hi Gents,

Just to clarify, I got one on the new pitchside seats (rows 1-3) in the East Stand and the cost was £475. All the £299 & £380 seats in South Stand Level 3 were sold & there is only £600 seats available in there.

I was only after 1 ticket so after reading this thread I hoped I might get one of the 'odd' single seats that people think will be left over, but they said today they didn't have any, although that might be, as some think, a ploy to get you to buy the more expensive tickets with the spare "fill-in spaces" seats offered to those who didn't take up their waiting list option at a later date. I wasn't prepared to take that gamble though.

That would be A-K then. TBH I'd have thought those would have sold out by now. Great view for £600.(£60 a month over 10 months)

My window opened yesterday morning. I was looking mainly at 201, and there were around 20 seats left, but none in pairs. There were a few odd seats left in 101 too.

In the 3rd tier above there was quite a few left in 301/302, mainly further back (row F and above).

There was one row of seats where there was about 10 available all in a row (cant remember if it was 301 or 302), so that may be one place to look for anyone needing some seats together.

My window opened today. There are sporadic seats in the very front 8 rows of the new south stand, other than that not much there. There are also some more expensive ones up in the third tiers of CB/East and a few right in the corners of the second tier. Didn't check the family stand.

Third tier south stand had some availability but seemed to be greyed out for me so I couldn't select them.

I'm in 242, £800.

My window opened today. There are sporadic seats in the very front 8 rows of the new south stand, other than that not much there. There are also some more expensive ones up in the third tiers of CB/East and a few right in the corners of the second tier. Didn't check the family stand.

Third tier south stand had some availability but seemed to be greyed out for me so I couldn't select them.

I'm in 242, £800.
Where were you on the list ?

Just got tickets for me and my 2 boys, i was 8598 on the waiting list. It was hard to find 3 seats together on level 2 as most of it is sold.
There are still few single seats available in 201, 230 and 231….not more than 30 in total.
There still lot of seats available in Block 242 and i got 3 together in row J.

Regarding availability, south stand Level 2 and 3 none.
Family stands still quite a few available on level 2, lots of them available at level 3 both ends…..last 5-6 rows almost empty.

The bottom line is, still lot of tickets available at level 3 and front of level 1 but not at level 2 east end or CB end.

Just got tickets for me and my 2 boys, i was 8598 on the waiting list. It was hard to find 3 seats together on level 2 as most of it is sold.
There are still few single seats available in 201, 230 and 231….not more than 30 in total.
There still lot of seats available in Block 242 and i got 3 together in row J.

Regarding availability, south stand Level 2 and 3 none.
Family stands still quite a few available on level 2, lots of them available at level 3 both ends…..last 5-6 rows almost empty.

The bottom line is, still lot of tickets available at level 3 and front of level 1 but not at level 2 east end or CB end.
Thanks for the update. From what you describe, I reckon the season ticket take up must be very high. Those empty rows were there last season too....has to be some space for match-day sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.