Pre season in Melbourne

Guys just wondering if anyone has heard anything about open training sessions for the fans to watch the lads train.

I have been hounding the club since they announced the tour down under but keep getting palmed off. I just got another reply from the club saying that no open training sessions will be happening. Surely our club can't be that bad to shut the doors on us from watching the team train.

The Melbourne OSC have announced some events for the week which sounds cracking. You can read more at MCFC Australia (http://www.mcfcaustralia.com.au/melbourne-osc-announce-events-city-tour/) or see their flyer below.

To book tickets for the Supporters Gala dinner you can do so here: http://www.trybooking.com/Booking/BookingEventSummary.aspx?eid=142420

1962370_10154190692574815_7992627202346549874_o.jpg

Thanks for posting this Adammck. Look forward to catching up with some Blues in Melbourne in July.

Flying in from Northern Nsw - Northern Rivers - never visited Melbourne before; staying for a week.

Looks like I will be staying near Bourke Street.

I hear that City are staying at the RACV Royal Pines Resort during their visit to the Gold Coast.

Any other Bluemooners popping along to the Imperial Hotel on the dates above...

Just booked flights, ticket and accomondation to Gold Coast, so seeing all three games. We need a pub in Gold Coast if no-one has shouted this already?

The worst place we could start a pre season ,is Australia .
I've been at it proper buggers your body clock up .
This journey could lead to a very lethargic start to the season .
And that's the last thing we need .

The worst place we could start a pre season ,is Australia .
I've been at it proper buggers your body clock up .
This journey could lead to a very lethargic start to the season .
And that's the last thing we need .

Liverpool did it the other year and nearly won the league at the end of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.