MCF-chant: Here's to you, Vincent Kompany

KlaasV

Hi,

I’m working for the Belgian production company, Bonka Circus - also the management company of Vincent Kompany.

We’d like to run a story on the MC-fans that created the ‘Here’s to you, Vincent Kompany’ chant. -

Who could point us into the right direction? We hope to find and contact some MC-fans who can tell us all about this chant: when the idea was raised to make that specific chant – who started with it and how this new chant was picked up by the other MC-fans.

I think it was first heard during the FA cup 2013? - followed closely by Belgium fans who copied it and started it in September.

You can contact me by e-mail: klaas.vereycken@bonkacircus.com

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Klaas

maxresdefault.jpg

These were the lads who created it.... dunno if they are City fans though :/

How come no fucker wanted to speak to me, when i was stood in front of the Maine Stand entrance at Maine Road belting out "All we are Saying is give Lee a Chance" back in the day! Wrong place wrong time i suppose!

How come no fucker wanted to speak to me, when i was stood in front of the Maine Stand entrance at Maine Road belting out "All we are Saying is give Lee a Chance" back in the day! Wrong place wrong time i suppose!
Presumably because you weren't wearing a kaftan, gold rimmed glasses, with long straggly hair and a scouse accent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.