Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree with you to some extent.However if you come onto an opposing fans forum and not accept some flack,then you`re best staying away in the first place.
I always thought that Scousers liked comedy anyway ... unless its thrown their way.
I’ve never really understood that part of the football fan culture to be honest. He supports a different football team to us, so he deserves abuse? If everyone supported the same team football wouldn’t exist.

It’s a bit different when you’re at a game and bouncing songs back and forth, but away from the match I see no reason why supporters of different clubs can’t have a rational debate about an issue that concerns both their clubs.

Really? I find it incredulous that anyone over the age of 5 would go into another club's forum to stir shit.

As has been pointed out on this page by some of your more reasonable posting brothers, I have hardly said anything controversial. It is you who see a Liverpool fan and instead of having a discussion engage in childish name calling, unprovoked attacks and just being plain rude.

The reason this forum and RAWK are viewed the way they are by opposition fans is because the noise from crazies like you drowns out the reasonable debate between posters on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.