Its Official. Vote UKIP and chances are you are not so bright

Don't tell me Daz has reinvented himself on here AGAIN?

Fair play to him, he always seems to find a way of getting through the servers unnoticed

Don't tell me Daz has reinvented himself on here AGAIN?

Fair play to him, he always seems to find a way of getting through the servers unnoticed

Going unnoticed isn't the point really it's the generated interest from those in a private group that's interesting.
Once the flying Monkeys are unleashed all hell breaks loose.

I think that a lot of this wanting to live with your own kind is part of our makeup, I say this because a few years ago I was watching a documentary on the making of the original Planet of the apes film and they had a physiologist on the set and one of the main things he observed was that when all the actors and extras were eating in the main food area all the different apes sat with their own kind eg all the chimps sat together, all the gorillas sat together and so on.

Now I’m not calling anybody on here an ape, just saying what went on during the filming.

I think that a lot of this wanting to live with your own kind is part of our makeup, I say this because a few years ago I was watching a documentary on the making of the original Planet of the apes film and they had a physiologist on the set and one of the main things he observed was that when all the actors and extras were eating in the main food area all the different apes sat with their own kind eg all the chimps sat together, all the gorillas sat together and so on.

Now I’m not calling anybody on here an ape, just saying what went on during the filming.

Don't blame them,have you ever smelled Gorilla curry?

Going unnoticed isn't the point really it's the generated interest from those in a private group that's interesting.
Once the flying Monkeys are unleashed all hell breaks loose.

The smell of curry, Asian boys playing cricket and now flying monkeys.

No wonder worsley felt alienated.

I'm still pissing myself over @JoeMercer'sWay reply every time I see a reference to that. Will be my abiding memory of this whole thread. It was beautiful it was.

Well Taxi, if you want to live your life at the intellectual and moral equivalent of an animal that we haven't shared a common ancestor for for about 13 million years then that's fine, but I'd like to believe that the ethical standards of the human race have changed over the past 13,000,000 years and many of their practices now seem silly and offensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.