Transfers to new Singing Section

We're classed as being in the singing section, although we haven't moved.... there's a few hundred of us who sing so we decided not to move further into the south stand.
We're in 111, right in the corner where the shortened pathway is.
There wasn't many people who moved from 111 which I suppose is a good thing! Means there is an extra 600 fans from other areas of the ground being added to the mix!

3 of us gone from row R in 135 to 115. We were a bit too raucous for the Family Stand anyway. Plus it gets a bit cold on 80 mins with all the leavers!

There wasn't many people who moved from 111 which I suppose is a good thing! Means there is an extra 600 fans from other areas of the ground being added to the mix!

I just hope those who are moving over there are going for the right reasons - to make some noise.
I have nightmares about a few seasons ago when we had the whole end and the club shifted Bayern Munich fans into ES Lvl3...
The idea was to have everyone singing but it turned out that tickets went to any tom, dick and harry and it was full of Manchester Uni students, many of whom where probably Rags the week before.
Couldn't eve see the match due to there being so many selfie sticks.

3 of us gone from row R in 135 to 115. We were a bit too raucous for the Family Stand anyway. Plus it gets a bit cold on 80 mins with all the leavers!
I feel your pain brother - we've bailed out of the family stand too although it is easy to get out at full time with most of the others gone early!

Which row you on?

I just hope those who are moving over there are going for the right reasons - to make some noise.
I have nightmares about a few seasons ago when we had the whole end and the club shifted Bayern Munich fans into ES Lvl3...
The idea was to have everyone singing but it turned out that tickets went to any tom, dick and harry and it was full of Manchester Uni students, many of whom where probably Rags the week before.
Couldn't eve see the match due to there being so many selfie sticks.
It's like that in the family stand for every chumps league game - the game against Barca there were about 8 of the regulars in the whole block who were all waving to each other surrounded by barca fans and chinese and asian groups who you could tell had never been to a game before - my kids were laughing cos I got that fed up with the 2 guys next to me waving round their selfie stick I threatened to help them take pictures from inside their arses!

I feel your pain brother - we've bailed out of the family stand too although it is easy to get out at full time with most of the others gone early!

Which row you on?

Same, Row R. Was a bit of a hike in price but hoping the atmosphere makes up for it!

Same, Row R. Was a bit of a hike in price but hoping the atmosphere makes up for it!
I'm sure when the new signings come in and we get the singing section going the price hike will be worth every penny. My 2 kids are only 13 and 10 but I see it as an investment as they can keep those seats as long as they want them - and maybe take their poor old Dad along too in the future ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.