Is it 1984?

Eh?!? He's been a member for 6 years and to be honest hasn't said anything either offensive, or wummy, in this thread. His opinion may differ from yours, but this is a forum for the debate of opinions isn't it? This attitude of ganging up on posters whose opinions differ from those of a select few, kind of supports the OP's original assertion doesn't it?

If people break the CoC then by all means a telling off and/or ban is fair and square. But on the other hand, what's the point of creating a space for debate if only one particular school of thought is allowed?

Do.....do you think BillyShears is a moderator?

Eh?!? He's been a member for 6 years and to be honest hasn't said anything either offensive, or wummy, in this thread. His opinion may differ from yours, but this is a forum for the debate of opinions isn't it? This attitude of ganging up on posters whose opinions differ from those of a select few, kind of supports the OP's original assertion doesn't it?

If people break the CoC then by all means a telling off and/or ban is fair and square. But on the other hand, what's the point of creating a space for debate if only one particular school of thought is allowed?

All part of the 'freedom of speech' element fella :)

I know sad cunts who've been masquerading as Blues on this forum for more than 6 years so that means nothing. I also don't particularly care about differing opinions. The forum's full of them, they aren't the problem. But if your 'differing' opinion sounds like the opinion of a rag then you'll probably get called on it. Particularly during a period when the forum is crawling with undercover rags.

I know sad cunts who've been masquerading as Blues on this forum for more than 6 years so that means nothing. I also don't particularly care about differing opinions. The forum's full of them, they aren't the problem. But if your 'differing' opinion sounds like the opinion of a rag then you'll probably get called on it. Particularly during a period when the forum is crawling with undercover rags.

But it's increasingly not though. And this is what I believe the OP was referring to in his post. And the replies to his assertions seem to back this up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.