Roberto Firmino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Firmino passes a medical, the Sterling deal will go through, I think.

Once Firmino passes a medical, the Sterling deal will go through, I think.
The Copa America finishes 4th July. Then I would assume they will go back to Brazil to see their fans.

Surely we can't wait another 2 weeks before this is done

The Copa America finishes 4th July. Then I would assume they will go back to Brazil to see their fans.

Surely we can't wait another 2 weeks before this is done

We don't kick off till August mate and any contract wouldn't start till July 1st so there is still no rush other than appeasing some on here for the club and they wont be in a rush to do that.

This is us letting Liverpool getting their 'replacement' in before selling Sterling.

Now the Firminho deal has been completed, I think the Sterling deal will go through in the next fortnight.

We don't kick off till August mate and any contract wouldn't start till July 1st so there is still no rush other than appeasing some on here for the club and they wont be in a rush to do that.
But surely the idea will be to get as many players as possible in for preseason.

That's 2 weeks away and with Sterling seemingly being the most simple to complete surely it has to be a priority to get it done.

But surely the idea will be to get as many players as possible in for preseason.

That's 2 weeks away and with Sterling seemingly being the most simple to complete surely it has to be a priority to get it done.

In my opinion we are seeing both Juve and Liverpool spending heavily right now, cash they know they have due to selling both Pogba and Sterling to us respectively.

We are not far off announcing these players, again in my opinion.

I read somewhere last night that Firmino is NOT a replacement for Sterling, and that he will only be sold if we pay the £50M we want

What absolute nonsense. I'm starting to think that Liverpool and Juve have asked us for time to get replacements in first before they sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.