Where was your first drink?

Half pint of Top Brass at Wilsons kids Christmas party in the Brewery tap..

First time got sozzled was on a Party 4 me and my mates robbed 5 from Nigel road off licence window display grabbed them whilst one held the door open, Oh what a night..

Last edited:
Dog & Partridge Stalybridge, Xmas eve, aged 16

With landlord Bill Bottomley.....RIP.

Mine?, 1969, Waggon and Horses, next pub up, right at the top of Mottram road, at the Deep cutting, landlord Jack (80 year old retired army major type) and Mary Padgett.

Robinson's mild 2s/3d

Robinson's Bitter 2s/6d

One day Jack was behind the bar and Mary was upstairs and this posh woman came in, and Jack's large guard dog jumped up at her and ripped the dress at the top of her legs....

Mary came down and said "Jack what on earth is all that noise down there"

Jack replied "It's OK luv, dog bit her fanny"

(Absolutely true)...lol!

The Oddfellows Peel lane Heywood, around 1973. Cant remember the brew, but the landlord was John Woods.

Bowling Green in Rochdale, half (skol) lager & lime, 12 yr old...mind you, my mum & dad ran it at the time. And when I say half, it was half- 1/4 lager 1/4 lime in a half pint pot, after time with some of the regulars.

The Claremont....11 years old, was the last day of the season v Sunderland when they were relegated, my dad was dancing on the tables with Jimmy nail (down with his Mackem mates), I swiped his Guinness and the rest is history, a little like Jimmy!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.