City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

Any organisation who uses terminology such as " financial Control Body investigatory chamber" should be shut down immediately anyway. Self important, quasi religious, meaningless shite.

I find it completely baffling - and I suspect M.Dupont does too- that their lawyers have let this pass into legislation.
The only scenario I can now imagine , as the excellent BluesSinceHydeRoad pointed out , is that they know this is going down and they are relying on the legal wheels turning exceedingly slowly, and consequently their plans doing us as much damage as possible (and as much good for their Italian mates) in the interim, before the whole thing implodes,with them hoping that they have done just enough to hold us back that little bit more.
Last ditch panic and vindictiveness.

Fuck this shit it's time for City to go to war. I don't just want us to crush UEFA I want us to fucking embarrass them.

Per L'Equipe, UEFA's main FFP sanctions against PSG have been removed. French champions can now recruit players without restriction.

surely we are without restrictions too !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.