2015/16 Home Kit

I absolutely love the kit, sky blue and white, and the combination is perfect, great to see we've got the white shorts back.

I don't mind navy or white, both look ok, and compared with a most other logos, it blends as well as it can. I mean some are truly woeful.
Would be stunning without sponsorship, but since they're paying us a fair whack... gotta live with it!

Small point but white shorts, blue socks and white (or maroon) turnovers would be a 'must' for me every year.

Totally agree. White shorts should not even be a debate, they should be as ever present as the blue shirt! A lot of people complained about the blue shorts last year, so fair play to Nike for listening.

Personally I'd like to see us wear our traditional navy blue socks, but I can't complain about sky blue, they look great too. White socks just never feel like City to me.

Anyway, all in all the best kit Nike have done for us by far, seems like they've started listening to the fans, long may that continue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.