Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, ffs read the post you responded to. It clearly states I have issues with the way it has been handled by both parties. That should have given you an indication that I felt our club were also at fault. Last year I didn't like Rodgers saying Sterling was the best young talent in europe. I honestly had a feeling it would come back to bite him in the arse as Ward would use that to get a better deal. Perhaps he was also naive for saying sterling had been made a good offer even though I think it's our clubs duty to let the fans know what is going on as clearly the negotiations weren't going so smooth. I agree ex players coming out i not helpful either. However, you cannot make any case for Wards behaviour. He as acted toatally unprofessional with some of his comments. The bbc meeting without permission (irrespective of him wanting to get his appoint across) refusing to go on tour, briefing the media that you want to leave because of the manager etc etc. There is a list of things that their camp have done wrong.

And someone from Liverpool camp leaked his phone number. What about that.....?

So first you u said Rodgers never said it, then when confronted that he had spoken about confidential meetings, you say it doesn't matter.

Let's face, you're a hypocrite. Now go light a candle with the rest of the murderers and remember fondly when your team actually meant something.

No I never. Once again don't misquote me. This is exactly what I said "Show me the quote where Rodgers said this?"

However, you cannot make any case for Wards behaviour. He as acted toatally unprofessional with some of his comments.

Yes you can, he's an agent.

Isn't he suing the paper that published those comments? Careful now la, don't want to get done for libel.

Shirley, something has to give on this today, its getting silly now, all the former hypocritical cult members sticking their noses in everyday. I get that we want the best price, but this needs sorting and a line drawing under it, before his name and ours gets dragged through the mud any further. I don't think we have done anything wrong, but if enough people come out and say we have, people start to believe it

haha what bollocks. How many young talented english nplayers do you have again? We're still sweeping up some of the best young talent.
Lots and lots. Seen how our younger teams are doing recently ? You won't be after this episode, especially if any evidence comes to light about that phone number being leaked.

No I never. Once again don't misquote me. This is exactly what I said "Show me the quote where Rodgers said this?"

Stop trying to wriggle out of it.

The quote "Show me the quote where Rodgers said this?" clearly shows you didn't believe he had ever said it. You may not have used the exact words "Rodgers never said that" but it's clear for anyone to see that was what you were driving at with your statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.