Pre season in Melbourne

It 'may' snow in Canberra this week end so they have cancelled the international curry festival, wimps!!
I honestly think if Australia had a real taste of English weather, everything would shut down.

The Real Madrid game falls one day after my 12 month anniversary of coming to Australia, I can't believe my luck.
The last four seasons I did 80% of the aways (including Europe) on top of my 15 year season ticket, it is honestly the only thing I really deeply miss from the UK.
It's got so bad I now follow the Canberra Raiders home and away, the game in Auckland was good for one special reason.....I found Boddingtons on tap and served in pints not schooners, it tasted amazing. considering it couldn't physically get any further away from Manchester.

Any squad news?
Caballero, Wright, Kompany, Clichy, Nasri, Fernando, Navas, Toure, Denayer, Zuculini, Maffeo, Horsfield, Plummer, Evans, Glendon, Fofana, Garcia, Celina, Barker, Iheanacho, Pozo, Unal, Ntcham, Humphreys, Gunn.

joining next week
Hart, Kolarov, Sagna, Mangala, Silva, Jovetic, Bony, Dzeko, Lopes.

well,have a guess who helped load all their stuff on the aircraft today,the amount of stuff they take with them is amazing,from the new prem balls,bags and bags of them,box after box of flip flops not to mention after match chewing gum(I kid you not) everything labelled huge crates of kit, couple of hours it took us ,didn't get to see the players though :(
What plane did they get on mate? 767 by any chance?

yes mate,its where I cut my teeth on city forums :),not sure I was at the airport when I was on 606

Well, I was as much of a lurker there as I am here but some of your, shall we say debates, with Danny?? the rag had me in stiches laughing.

Nice work Sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.