Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Time for one or to two on here to take a chill pill. The deal with will have been done and it's just the loose ends to be tied up. The bin dippers have too much to lose in this deal to let it fall through.
As I see it RS just needs to sort things out financially with the yanks in terms of a settlement (they are not likely to be happy in having to pay him a loyalty bonus but as things stand unless he puts in a transfer request they surely will). Once this is agreed he will join us in Melbourne.

To suit both parties It will end up being fee undisclosed

I don't think it will be for peanuts if he isn't sold in this window,If the price goes down in a future window in the next 6-12 months it won't be by much especially if Chelsea and Arsenal are part of the bidding.They was a meeting yesterday from reports at fenway park with Henry Gordon and Warner are supposed to be relaxed about it and are willing to sell in january if you do not meet the £50 million valuation.
he'll be worth about three bob by then, brilliant negotiating tactics

It's Time for one or to two on here to take a chill pill. The deal with will have been done and it's just the loose ends to be tied up. The bin dippers have too much to lose in this deal to let it fall through.
As I see it RS just needs to sort things out financially with the yanks in terms of a settlement (they are not likely to be happy in having to pay him a loyalty bonus but as things stand unless he puts in a transfer request they surely will). Once this is agreed he will join us in Melbourne.

To suit both parties It will end up being fee undisclosed

Absolutely no chance

We may go with the fee undisclosed rout

But the way Liverpool have been leaking this drip by drip to the press for months they will leak £50 million at least and say they got everything they wanted.

They have got to look to be saving face, after all they are Liverpool “a special club”

Probably dropping a few other bad stories about Sterling to friendly reporters to show how good they have been.

The closer to next summer (when he effectively becomes a free agent) the more his value will fall.
Of course interest from other clubs might help to offset some of his dwindling value, but his value will never be higher than now (between now and summer).

I'm away at the moment but noticed Gerard has been putting his oar in about loyalty

First of all, he was all but a Chelsea player until his 'change of heart' and has now fucked off to America at the first sign of not being a regular

Second, banging on about Henderson, the ex-Sunderland player, but we won't dewel on that one.......

Thirdly, the character assessenation of Sterling, a 20yr old is nothing short of disgraceful - similar to Anelka when he left Arsenal

Having said all that, City need to just cough up. I know it's not my money but what's the difference between 45 and 50mil? Sterling has done his bit so now it's time to pony up

I'm away at the moment but noticed Gerard has been putting his oar in about loyalty

First of all, he was all but a Chelsea player until his 'change of heart' and has now fucked off to America at the first sign of not being a regular

Second, banging on about Henderson, the ex-Sunderland player, but we won't dewel on that one.......

Thirdly, the character assessenation of Sterling, a 20yr old is nothing short of disgraceful - similar to Anelka when he left Arsenal

Having said all that, City need to just cough up. I know it's not my money but what's the difference between 45 and 50mil? Sterling has done his bit so now it's time to pony up

Want to buy 45 quids worth of petrol from me for 50 quid? it's only 5 quid extra right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.