Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to him and good luck if he does go to Roma. He scored the header that got us back in it against QPR and for that alone i will always have a soft spot for Edin.

Likewise. Let's remember Edin has given us some fantastic moments and played a major part in defining our recent history. Good luck to him.

He has played a big part in our last few yrs and scored some important goals , good luck to him wherever he ends up

He's been as appalling as he has been excellent for us.

Some days he'd turn up and you'd think he'd rather be doing ANYTHING else but wearing a City shirt and put in a performance that normal folk would be performance managed out of a business for; other days he'd look like the best striker on the planet...and that's no good. You can't afford to have players like that.

If you're not the #1 in your position, you either have to work hard and make that spot yours or be a good team player and accept your role. You cannot have players who have their shoulders slumped and a face like a slapped arse just because they haven't been used as much as they want or, in Edin's case, this even happens when his first touch in a game is a bad one and he'll proceed to have a terrible 90minutes.

Thanks for the great moments Edin, at times you've been a huge part in us winning trophies, but I honesty won't miss your miserable fucking face when you're deciding you're having a bad day and you appear to hate City!

He's been as appalling as he has been excellent for us.

Some days he'd turn up and you'd think he'd rather be doing ANYTHING else but wearing a City shirt and put in a performance that normal folk would be performance managed out of a business for; other days he'd look like the best striker on the planet...and that's no good. You can't afford to have players like that.

If you're not the #1 in your position, you either have to work hard and make that spot yours or be a good team player and accept your role. You cannot have players who have their shoulders slumped and a face like a slapped arse just because they haven't been used as much as they want or, in Edin's case, this even happens when his first touch in a game is a bad one and he'll proceed to have a terrible 90minutes.

Thanks for the great moments Edin, at times you've been a huge part in us winning trophies, but I honesty won't miss your miserable fucking face when you're deciding you're having a bad day and you appear to hate City!

+1
Exactly how I feel about him and could not have described him better. One never knew which Dzeko was going to show up for a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.