Who's next?.

I was surprised to see how much better Angelino was than some of the others on the pitch, he stood out like a sore thumb
Going forward he was great but he always has acres of space behind him that good teams will exploit. Toronto tried it twice but both times he was faster than the striker they played through, in the PL he'd get stripped bare.
However he is still young and that should be coached into him.

Would Barca or Real Madrid coach that out of the player though, or would they tell somebody else to cover it ?

I can't find the original lads comment but did you really just say that Navas is a better player than KDB? Please repeat this absolute nonsense.

Would Barca or Real Madrid coach that out of the player though, or would they tell somebody else to cover it ?
Unfortunately he was playing for neither of those teams last night, and Shay didn't cover it, nor anyone else.
Therefore, IMO, he should have been covering it by not allowing such large gaps behind him, part from when he's being offensive, and on the two occasions I recall he wasn't, just poor positioning relative to the rest of the back line (more like a dog leg)

who's next? I have a feeling that there is something being worked on that we don't even have a clue about, no journo insight and a shock to us all. I don't know why, but get the feeling something is happening which is dictating the clubs work on these other transfers in the pipeline currently.

I think we know that zabba is good for 2 years at best - we need a replacement - and although we have the guys from EDS coming through (Maff best bet from those in the know I assume) we still need quality, but I agree left back needs improving but who?
I'd like us to go for that Ryan Bertrand when Zaba's time is up. Everytime I've seen him play he's stood out from the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.