Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were in FM games, I'd have just put that idiot into reserve and extend his contract til retirement for saying stuff like that. I wish that had worked IRL.

So you would pay even more money to a player bad mouthing the club? Take it you don't last long at a club on fm!

I agree he is 3rd or 4th. When signed we only had Tevez so Dzeko must of thought he was going to be the next number 1 but then we signed Sergio in the summer and Dzeko dropped down the order. He has fought for his place but he is so frustrating he has the ability to do so much more but it never really develops regularly enough
Ballotelli ring any bells, wasn't he here when Dzeko signed?
Seem to remember him getting the m-o-m award in the semi final when we beat the scum

WE want close to 20mp.

Roma are trying to sell Destro , Doumbia, Gervinho to fund the move for Dzeko,,

Their last offer to us was 16mp including bonuses we rejected ...

Dzeko has started making noises as he has already agreed terms with Roma.

He may soon move when Roma pay up close to 20mp .

All gone quiet on Jojo he may end up staying he is class IF injury free BIG IF

Ballotelli ring any bells, wasn't he here when Dzeko signed?
Seem to remember him getting the m-o-m award in the semi final when we beat the scum
As he arrived in January we already had Adebayor, Bellamy, Tevez, Ballotelli, Benjani, Robinho and(technically at least) Santa Cruz. Regardless of what he has or has not said, and I've read it and it's not that controversial, he scored 50 in 130 appearances for City and was integral to both premier league wins.
We're in danger of forgetting this huge contribution to the history of this club. Worse still, it looks like some people want to start lighting candles and sending offensive tweets! Let's stay classier than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.