Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate, afraid you heard wrong on this, he never showed for a medical last week. Also if he tested positive for drugs A, we would of reported this. B, we wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. We are looking to build a brand and something like that can set your brand back years.

Also, the source of where I get my information from would of most likely seen or even spoke to him if he had been. Trying to get hold of them to confirm / deny this but not picking up the bloody phone... PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!

He's currently got Fabian's testicles cupped in his hand and is asking him to cough.....he'll answer soon enough

Loving the way the Villa fans are reacting to the news on their site,no candles or death wishes just pragmatic discourse and a whiff of slight disappointment. Are you watching you scouse inbreds?
Don't expect that when we play the twAts next season, obsessed bastards still boo Barry and Milner

Loving the way the Villa fans are reacting to the news on their site,no candles or death wishes just pragmatic discourse and a whiff of slight disappointment. Are you watching you scouse inbreds?

Really? Seems like blanket denial if you ask me. Virtually none of them are willing to believe it, to the point they've concocted some story of photoshopped pictures, and a media who haven't asked a single question, and have just used this doctored photo to create this whole story!

If the reason it didn't happen a week or so ago is, as has been stated, he failed his medical, it raises the question "what caused him to fail it"? What could have been so bad he failed a medical, and the deal didn't go through, 7 days ago, but won't be a problem for us today? This whole deal is very, very strange.

He didn't fail his medical Matty, he 100% never turned up mate..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.