Malky Mackay

Not so much caught as entrapped. That's another part of it, going into someone's private correspondence. Well, I can't say I'm sympathetic towards him, but yes uncomfortable and uneasy about it probably covers it.

So the FA have decided that they've pissed around long enough that they can let him off without anyone being too bothered, what a surprise. Ridiculous how long it's taken for them to just let him off.

He'll have a new job in no time, with some old dinosaur chairman stating that he's not been found guilty of anything (other than being a shit manager)

Not according to David Conn:

http://www.theguardian.com/football...alky-mackay-david-iain-moodyconn-racist-texts

Not so much caught as entrapped. That's another part of it, going into someone's private correspondence. Well, I can't say I'm sympathetic towards him, but yes uncomfortable and uneasy about it probably covers it.
He's not been entrapped. No one tricked him or encouraged into doing it, so it's not entrapment

No, not a great choice of words there. But I was referring to his private messages being trawled through. Not terribly comfortable with that bit. Anyway, as I say, unease and definitely not sympathy.

I suspect the vast majority of people have views and thoughts which they would not want to be made public - I know I do - there is no place for thought police nor indeed policing what goes on or is communicated between two people in private

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.