RIP ifiwasarichfan (P 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I am aware I am up for going to either Event providing I get my Brother to come along as well. I am not dead yet by a long way and hopefully I can carry this on. Please don't be put off by the way I look though and somewhere where I can move about a little in either the Wheelchair or the Zimmer will be appreciated. I can't wait to see you all again.

As far as I am aware I am up for going to either Event providing I get my Brother to come along as well. I am not dead yet by a long way and hopefully I can carry this on. Please don't be put off by the way I look though and somewhere where I can move about a little in either the Wheelchair or the Zimmer will be appreciated. I can't wait to see you all again.

I haven't been put off by the way you look previously although to be fair when i first met you I assumed you were an extra from Village of the Damned.

Mine's a pint if you are asking.

Wow ! - only just seen this. Wild horses couldn't keep me away now. Last night, in "the death in paradise" thread I explained how it wasn't looking good and basically I have a year left I would copy it but I can't - sadly you can only do certain things now but I am really, really looking forward to this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.