Mick Fanning - Shark attack

True, just pointing out something that I remember seeing on a documentary years ago, one English sailor was killed by a Great White in the 50s though as he swam across the mouth of Valetta harbour Malta, his shipmates witnessed the attack and the Royal Navy forbade any swimming in the harbour after that
Also the largest Great White ever recorded was caught off Malta by Alredo Cutajor on April 17th 1987, it measured just over 29 feet and weighed 3 tons, I think that would take a chunk out of you!

Oh yeah it probably is but the idea of it is to much for my head to deal with. I think that would be the pinnacle of pure terror for me. That or hanging of a cliff.
I take it you'll never get into one of these then?

What a lovely mental image stony.

Something like this mate

reverse-1233257585_jacuzzi%20oops.gif

Mick fanning is a fucking legend!!

I was watching this competition online this morning (before I took the mrs and kids to the beach this afternoon for a swim) and was thinking what would happen if a shark showed up.
Crazy stuff, glad he got away unscathed. Saw an interview taken later on and understandably both mick and his fellow competitor Julian Wilson were really shaken with tears in their eyes.
Serious business and hats off to the water patrol for getting there quickly.
This could have been very very bad :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.