21/07/15 10:45 | Man City vs AS Roma | Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we will see Manu Garcia again. He's a Little magician. Real joy to watch and surely next big thing for the future.

Exciting to see Sterling.

Hoping our three biggest youth products, Denayer, Marcos Lopes and Inheanacho, get a good amount of gametime.

Intrigued to see Manu Garcia again, I thought he was outstanding the other day.

Ko is 11:00 bst. Programme starts at 10:45

O/S doesnt do "TV Coverage" start times, its listed as 10:45 KO and has been confirmed on twitter. Sky wont be bothering with any build up. If Im wrong, apologies, but I'll have it on at 10:45 as that is the listed kick off time everywhere I have looked.

Last edited:
O/S doesnt do "TV Coverage" start times, its listed as 10:45 KO and has been confirmed on twitter. Sky wont be bothering with any build up. If Im wrong, apologies, but I'll have it on at 10:45 as that is the listed kick off time everywhere I have looked.

Oh I don't know mate cause yesterday they had a tour update and Nichola McCarthy said 8pm Melbourne time which is 11 am back in england

Oh I don't know mate cause yesterday they had a tour update and Nichola McCarthy said 8pm Melbourne time which is 11 am back in england

Im doubting myself as well now Blue, hence the potential apology. I'll tune in at 10:45 and see what happens, if I tune in at 11 and its started there wouldnt be much I could do then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.