Talksport

Talksport website focussing on us getting 31,000 at the MCG while Liverpool got 95,000 two years ago. Apparently we're rich but not big. I think they've got the message that City fans have no time for them so most of their output is about bigging up the rags and dippers and taking the piss out of us. Must really annoy them that we don't give a shit and no-one ever calls their phone ins.

Watched the game - didn't appear to be room for another 60k!

These things are cyclical - a large foreign support (glory hunters) is borne out of success. Continued success by city and we will overtake these fuckers in terms of glory hunters in the fullness of time. It's a long game. Kids , who have a choice, don't want Liverpool kits nowadays - is a kid in Devon more likely to want to be aguero or Lambert when kicking a ball around in the playground.

Anyway, is this really the measure of a big club - number of plastic fans gained in a period of success?

Is a club with higher revenue, bigger crowds, world class players, higher wages, world class facilities actually smaller? Just sayin

Make a note of time 4.07pm, Durham @ Gough talking up City and the Sterling debut and his upcoming link up with Kun & Merlin!

Let me guess what happened.

One of them bigs him up the other then says something like "well he fell over and only played 45 mins and you'd expect more from the world record English player"

Then a couple of phone calls where they listen to what the caller is saying, cut him off and then disagree.

Let me guess what happened.

One of them bigs him up the other then says something like "well he fell over and only played 45 mins and you'd expect more from the world record English player"

Then a couple of phone calls where they pretend to listen to what the (staff member pretending to be a )caller is saying, cut him off and then disagree.

Edited for accuracy

The only presenter I have listened too over the past few days [admittedly not for a complete show] and who has shown any sort of reasonable logic towards City is Ray Houghton. As a player who always moved upwards because his ambition was there, he knew what it was like to leave a smaller club for one that was larger and offered more trophy potential and having done this himself, he seemed quite sympathetic towards both Sterling and Delph. He might have said otherwise when I wasn't tuned in but at least he did have a sensible grasp of the transfer market.[/

On the subject of Ray Houghton ( ****) the police in Liverpool copped him drinking and driving I believe. Thy did him like a right kipper I believe, followd; waited; and then Bob certainlly was your uncle.

Just popped out in the car for 10 mins and had this on the radio. Thought rags had signed Ibra the way they were going on. They might they might not good player, but premiership and champions league favourites you are having a laugh.
The way United are spunking money on transfers and wages this and last season on old pros is unbelievable and they get away with it with no criticism. If it were City the players would be mercenaries and we would get so much stick.
Dual standards or what this is what pisses me off more than anything and partly why I love City so much.
Lets stick it to them again!!!

But thats the way it works - sign for the rags or loserpool and you are going to proven winners with 'istree - sign for us and you are money grabbing mercenary -yes we made Gaz Baz richer than he might have been but gave him the only two proper winners medals of his career ( not counting the 2001 Intertoto with Villa ) - Milner came to us agai ended richer than he might have become but got a clean sweep of domestic medals ( two Prem League ) - now did they come to us for money or trophies? Have they left to increase their trophy haul? Nope. Ushited are throwing money at stuff as we were a few years ago hoping enough sticks but they are buying players who's age is against them - are they going for trophies or are they going there coz of the huge TV money the rags are offering.........I am pretty sure I know the answer

Did anyone hear that thick Yorkshire **** and that ginger wum Durham today. Basically acting on behalf of Chelsea. After all the shit we got over Sterling they were telling everyone that Stones is too big for Everton and they should let him go to Chelsea because no one wants another transfer like the Sterling one. I was absolutely fucking gobsmacked. Cheeky cunts.

What happened to that England player... Ricky Lambert I think he was called? hardly got a game and now being shipped out. Not a peep about his career coming to a premature end. Of course he's older, but that's not the point, he was bought, hardly used and his England games ended. Nobody bats an eyelid.

LOL! Listening to you the dippers trying to justify their new signing...same shit was spouted re Mario. Power, premiership proven, goalscorer no player is with £30 million...blah blah blah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.