I've Ditched Sky - What Are My Options?

Im also looking to ditch sky, if someone could give me the lowdown on these openboxes that would be great, cheers

get a dream box.

take a trip to amsterdam and almost every satellite shop will sell u the box with the image. plug and away u go.

Some boxes out there u don't need a dish. Dream box u need a dish. Using it now. Never fails. Just need to update every 12 months.

get a dream box.

take a trip to amsterdam and almost every satellite shop will sell u the box with the image. plug and away u go.

Some boxes out there u don't need a dish. Dream box u need a dish. Using it now. Never fails. Just need to update every 12 months.

How do they work?

Do you get all the sky channels? HD? Can you record? What do you do after the year is up?

This is the problem, its becoming too main"stream" for the corporate greedy cunts liking and thus I can see it becoming harder to watch sports (unless you pay extortionate fees on legit channels)

Sky and others are greedy bastards and I simply can't afford to pay/justify paying the subscriber fees.

If it wasn't for streaming I wouldn't follow any sports.
I'd be completely disengaged from sport as a spectator.

Lower their prices, pay less money to the clubs, hey Yaya might not be able to afford a new Bentley but fuck him I wanna watch sport at a reasonable price.

This is the problem, its becoming too main"stream" for the corporate greedy cunts liking and thus I can see it becoming harder to watch sports (unless you pay extortionate fees on legit channels)

Sky and others are greedy bastards and I simply can't afford to pay/justify paying the subscriber fees.

If it wasn't for streaming I wouldn't follow any sports.
I'd be completely disengaged from sport as a spectator.

Lower their prices, pay less money to the clubs, hey Yaya might not be able to afford a new Bentley but fuck him I wanna watch sport at a reasonable price.

Agree. The only way is to vote with ya feet.

The Premier League need to get with the times and start their own online streaming model, similar to the NHL/WWE do it.

Fuck Sky off and do their own thing.
I'd buy it legally if it was an affordable service.
Sadly greed takes over so I'll be greedy as well and not pay anything :)

Sky charge us a bomb because they pay extortionate money for the rights to screen PL football which then ends up in the coffers of clubs who pay greedy footballers eye-wateringly stupid sums of money each week. I can see exactly where the problem is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.