General UFC thread

Ronda is a beast. Miesha Tate up for her next but I think everyone wants her to face Cyborg Santos.

Ronda is a beast. Miesha Tate up for her next but I think everyone wants her to face Cyborg Santos.

Tate next for the 3rd time and probably the 3rd armbar win for Ronda. Cyborg fight will happen next year I reckon but I don't see her beating Ronda either. She's just an animal!

This month is :

UFC 193 Ronda Rousey v Holly Holm.

I'm mostly looking forward to the co-main though in Jedrzejczyk v Letourneau.

Next month is the big one :

UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor.

Can't wait for both!

We just had UFC Dublin which was covered over here by Irish tv live which was nice to see. It sold out in a minute the crowd seemed up for it even with all the pull outs. The Irish had a mixed bag wins for Norman Parke , Aisling Daly and Neil Seery all winning. While Cathal Pendred and Paddy Holohan got beaten in the main event. What a shame that the Duffy fight got called off would of been a good 1. 1 thing for sure MMA is flying over here and its going to get bigger and bigger in the years to come.

IF Connor beats Aldo it will be huge but for some reason i get a feeling we might get a pull out going into the final week.

We just had UFC Dublin which was covered over here by Irish tv live which was nice to see. It sold out in a minute the crowd seemed up for it even with all the pull outs. The Irish had a mixed bag wins for Norman Parke , Aisling Daly and Neil Seery all winning. While Cathal Pendred and Paddy Holohan got beaten in the main event. What a shame that the Duffy fight got called off would of been a good 1. 1 thing for sure MMA is flying over here and its going to get bigger and bigger in the years to come.

IF Connor beats Aldo it will be huge but for some reason i get a feeling we might get a pull out going into the final week.

Was so looking forward to seeing Duffy. His boxing skills are exceptional for an MMA fighter.

I hope Connor stays healthy, if Aldo pulls from the fight again I can see them stripping him of the title.

If this happens im going to come hunting for you for jinxing it

This month is :

UFC 193 Ronda Rousey v Holly Holm.

I'm mostly looking forward to the co-main though in Jedrzejczyk v Letourneau.

Next month is the big one :

UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor.

Can't wait for both!

People should make it a priority to watch Joanna, she is a great fighter, very entertaining. Rousey vs Holm is just a total mismatch again, over in the first minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.