I Can't Wait!

oldius

I just looked at the list of topics leading the Bluemoon forum and included were: being led down the garden path, Txiki discussions and Manuel discussion threads; all spewing negativity about transfer failures.

I accept that I'm a bit of an optimist. I accept that the first half against Stuttgart was probably the worst performance I have seen for a decade but I am totally enthusiastic about the season ahead and the future of the club.

The quality of the young players at the club is greater than at any time in recent memory. The prospect of Iheanacho, Lopes, Denayer and Garcia making occasional appearances alongside the established stars is joyous.. Bring it on I say and if we sign Pogba or De Bruyn then it's a bonus.

The garden path is me. Guess you are right though. Just hope these guys are going to be seen in the first team squad. Do you know when the first team is announced? Do they even still do that?

It's not a case of being right or wrong. I'm 46 so I've never seen success like we are having now. We have until September to sort transfers but I personally would rather give some of the younger players a go alongside what we have.

Don't forget that the last match missed Yaya, the two Ferns and Fabien from midfield. Vinnie is clearly still looking for his best form too.

I believe that they have been given first team status but that could be just for the tour. Someone else can probably answer that.

I just looked at the list of topics leading the Bluemoon forum and included were: being led down the garden path, Txiki discussions and Manuel discussion threads; all spewing negativity about transfer failures.

I accept that I'm a bit of an optimist. I accept that the first half against Stuttgart was probably the worst performance I have seen for a decade but I am totally enthusiastic about the season ahead and the future of the club.

The quality of the young players at the club is greater than at any time in recent memory. The prospect of Iheanacho, Lopes, Denayer and Garcia making occasional appearances alongside the established stars is joyous.. Bring it on I say and if we sign Pogba or De Bruyn then it's a bonus.
careful, you don't want to be called a happy clapper,:)

I'm with you mate, might moan a bit but going from April '71 as a 7 year old I feel like a kid in a sweet shop.

Our younger and more recent fans sometimes need to step back and take a chill pill. Just to add to that this post isn't a we should be grateful due to where we have come from its a enjoy the moment and the ride.

I agree. There's so much negativity going on on so many threads. I'm really looking forward to the season starting. I think we've bought well and will bring another signing in before the end of this week. The young talent we have has looked excellent pre season. People need to forget about the first half at Stuttgart and start concentrating on the real deal which starts Monday night.

I'm with you mate, might moan a bit but going from April '71 as a 7 year old I feel like a kid in a sweet shop.

Our younger and more recent fans sometimes need to step back and take a chill pill. Just to add to that this post isn't a we should be grateful due to where we have come from its a enjoy the moment and the ride.

I agree. Though I'm not even 30 yet (it is approaching quickly though) I have seen more than my fair share of bad times at City - and always take the viewpoint of 'I've seen worse' if City don't put in the best performance. When we were 2-0 down against Gillingham I never thought in a million years we'd ever be 4th/5th favourites to win the Champions League and have the quality of players on show that we have at present, along with the quality of academy players coming through.

Bring on the 2015/16 season...whatever it may bring!

Looking forward to the new season just a bit worried with vinnys form and the injury crisis in midfield! Giving the south Americans more time will be beneficial later on in the season ie over xmas just need to get through the first month in touch!

At last someone with optimism. When December comes THEN and only then should we start thinking anything but optimistic!! (IMHO)

Not going down the route of how long I've been a fan, suffice it to say that I've known the ups, the downs, the despair and the euphoria of being a City fan and we are in absolute heaven compared to some of those times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.