Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Last season my seasoncard didn't arrive at all, went to the ticket office before the first home game and got a duplicate hassle free. No problem, so stop flapping everyone!!

If you haven't received your card yet then you can officially start flapping. I contacted the club today, and was told that approximately 3000 season cards may not get to fans in time. This is due to a computer problem, and something that is out of their control. The biggest issue is that they can't identify which cards won't go out in time until 3pm on Saturday. The woman I spoke to said they would try to speak to those fans concerned on Monday and sort something out. SEE BELOW FOR RESOLUTION......

I am, of course, making this up and have no fucking idea what's going on, but that doesn't stop people on the Pogba thread talking shite about the deal going tits up two months ago.......

giphy.gif

Mine arrived yesterday so that's all that matters! Keep on flapping flappers! ;-)

Just curious had our adult and 16/18card no sign of the kids yet .
Have people got their junior cards yet ?

Okay we have had our flap...when can we start with the rage and are we blaming Txiki?

Just got text & e-mail , come on postie I need to go to work .flap flap flap. Oh wait I don't need it until next Sunday flap over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.