Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Just on Royail Mail Tracking and Chester received it on the 4th and have only just got it to Winsford today. Blame Royal Mail for being slow.

Text @ 07:24
Arrived @ 13:03
Text confirming delivery @ 13:04
Personalised as requested

Nay bother..

Correction, got home last night and discovered not personalised (never trust a woman to provide accurate information).

Has anyone been in touch with the club to ask if this will be addressed, and replacements sent? It might sound trivial to some, after all its just a seasoncard, but I lost my old man last year and my "personalisation" was a picture of him with King Colin, Tommy Booth & Tony Book. Just wanted to carry him around with me for the season. daft I know, but the club shouldn't be offering something that it then fails to implement. Just a bit crap really..

Correction, got home last night and discovered not personalised (never trust a woman to provide accurate information).

Has anyone been in touch with the club to ask if this will be addressed, and replacements sent? It might sound trivial to some, after all its just a seasoncard, but I lost my old man last year and my "personalisation" was a picture of him with King Colin, Tommy Booth & Tony Book. Just wanted to carry him around with me for the season. daft I know, but the club shouldn't be offering something that it then fails to implement. Just a bit crap really..

My dad personalised his with a picture of my sister who we lost to cancer two years ago for the same reason you have your dad on yours. Hoping that it has been personalised.

Got mine yesterday. Got email saying it was on the way and got a text to confirm delivery 30 seconds after I took it off the Post Man!

Got text this morning to say will be delivered today - at long last ! I must admit I was getting a little concerned. After all I have read about the Seasoncard issue, I don't care anymore if it's personalised or not, I just hope it's not damaged !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.