West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First few games are always tricky. There will be some blips here and there. I am not overly confident.
come on city

Setting off in about an hour or so, so happy the season is back. First game but a huge one, it's absolutely vital we take 3 points tonight regardless of who plays or even how we play. Our 2 biggest rivals have both slipped up, we need to be taking every advantage possible. It will be a huge psychological boost for next week. Sterling to score

I'm going tonight can't wait I'd take a 1-0 now after seeing how badly the top clubs have performed on day 1. Those rags would be major giddy if we joined Chelsea & Arsenal in dropping points. With Chelsea being on Sunday we've got to start well and get a little confidence behind us.

Come on City let's have it.

So because other teams play bad, we should settle?

It's a huge benefit to be playing tonight. We've had a good period of time in training to gel and work on tactics for tonight. We've also managed to see Chelsea and Arsenal lose points which is a major bonus for tonight and we should play with a bit more freedom as a result.

The most important thing it to keep our concentration and defend well. We've plenty of options in attack to get the goals we need but a Pulis side will always make themselves hard to beat.

We win tonight it's 3pts up on Arsenal, 2pts up on Chelsea after one game. With Chelsea coming to town next week, we could have a 5pt advantage over them after two games and that's a major incentive for us.

I fully expect City to play with more balance and be harder to breakdown this season. Pellegrini is clearly intending to play a 4-3-3 formation so we're more compact in midfield. I think Chelsea will struggle to manipulate the game as they usually try to against us.

Hoping for a win tonight but I'm not expecting it to be an easy victory.

Pullis bugs me..........

West Brom head coach Tony Pulis: "I've always worked with the material I am given and that's always been my philosophy, to try to squeeze everything out of everybody." -

His way of saying - "That result is only expected seeing the Money they (Citymoneybags) spend"

Come on City a comfortable 1-4 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.