Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no sense this, especially if KDB comes. No way he is going to come here and do the same role he is doing for Barca right now.
Maybe he wants a change but would prefer to be in a happy environment rather than a mad one?

VanGaal imo is a very pragmatic manager who was doing pretty well until the Valdes comments. IMO that was a very rash decision. It gives a glimmer as to what the atmosphere is like. I'd bet City is a much happier place to work and the Spanish guys would have told him so. If it was me I'd but that above some extra game time.

That said we may not even be in for him.

I really can't see us being interested in him, probably using our name to speed the deal up with the rags. Never really rated Pedro anyway.

I'm not buying this. KDB is going to happen so where is Pedro going to fit in? Navas would have to leave and even then Pedro would be bench bound. It makes no sense.

Maybe he wants a change but would prefer to be in a happy environment rather than a mad one?

VanGaal imo is a very pragmatic manager who was doing pretty well until the Valdes comments. IMO that was a very rash decision. It gives a glimmer as to what the atmosphere is like. I'd bet City is a much happier place to work and the Spanish guys would have told him so. If it was me I'd but that above some extra game time.

That said we may not even be in for him.
Valid point about Valdes. Former teammate he will no doubt have spoken to.
However I think we are being brought into the equation to get him more money.

Don't see us being interested but even if we're being used to get the price up to £30M for the rags it's well worth itn

Sure it said on BT Sport before that his release clause is €30m,so the price ain't gonna go any higher than that.

Sure it said on BT Sport before that his release clause is €30m,so the price ain't gonna go any higher than that.
But United are apparently refusing to pay the full clause, so we are probably being used to get United paying the release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.