Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does not look that tall for a CH? If we were to get him could he play the holding role in front of Kompany and Mangala?
Why would anyone pay 30m for a centre back with no intention to play him centre back? We can just buy a defensive mid if that's what we want not buy someone to play in the wrong position

Why would anyone pay 30m for a centre back with no intention to play him centre back? We can just buy a defensive mid if that's what we want not buy someone to play in the wrong position

Yep. It's like when people say we'll play Kompany as a holding midfielder. It's not going to happen.

Yh I've been intrigued since we signed him to see him at LB, as i had heard porto had played him there. My only concern i guess is if he adds anything in an attacking sense, then again i guess with sterling we actually have a ture left mid/winger.

Yh I've been intrigued since we signed him to see him at LB, as i had heard porto had played him there. My only concern i guess is if he adds anything in an attacking sense, then again i guess with sterling we actually have a ture left mid/winger.
I see your Freudian slip there it is very revealing the adverse press on Sterling seems to be getting to people.

I think that today's match may make help to our mind up about this deal, if Mangala looks anything other than solid then we may take a dip and get Otamendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.