Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and God forbid if they came away with a win,the media would go into full wankfest mode over moanrinho,would love nothing more than too see the eye gouger and his team given a hiding today,but with the park the bus tactics and other anti football from them feel it will run out a draw....

It is going to be a different atmosphere today, a unique, celebratory one and at least for the first 30 minutes or even more, I don't see the game being slowed down or Mourinho the healthcare professional's tactics materializing because the tempo will be so high. So we have to take advantage of that. They will look to disrupt the energy and momentum with tantrums but we really need to capitalize, while of course paying attention to the space in behind and their counter attacks. Every one seems to be going for a draw, which is sensible if you look at past fixtures but I think it will be different today because of the occasion. I will say a win for us but it is not going to be easy.

Think they'll only be one goal in it today, and i think it'll go to us. Chelsea looked abit shakey defensively against swansea last week, sterling and silva particularly have a big opportunity today. Not to mention aguero being fit to play aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.