Atmosphere today/moving seats

Exiled from EL2 due to the price increase but have landed on my feet, front row 214 South stand, near the away fans. Fantastic atmosphere around me, nice old fella next to me to talk with. Mad jumping other exiles all around. A couple of occasions the sound was intense, best time for ages.

The City is ours
The City is ourssss
20 thousand empty seats
Shove that up your arse...

Exiled from EL2 due to the price increase but have landed on my feet, front row 214 South stand, near the away fans. Fantastic atmosphere around me, nice old fella next to me to talk with. Mad jumping other exiles all around. A couple of occasions the sound was intense, best time for ages.
The sound was crazy,stood in 316 and at times it hurt my ears, the key will be to try to keep it that way for the Watford game but probably wont happen.

Atmosphere was great, seems the packed singing end made the difference. Litmus test will be Watford though, if we can make the same noise for them then we'll be back to where we were 6-7 years ago

So I've got a st in 315 used to be in 116, got a call this morning from supporter services... Your seat hasn't been installed yet (back row) and it needs to be registered, we will give you a paper ticket for this game should be sorted for Watford. So I was in the mini corporate bit of ss l2 215, sat bang in the middle, amazing atmosphere from the real fans, fuck all from our bit though, got a telling off for swearing. Great day, comfy seat bit can't wait to be up in the gods!

There's 3 of us moderators, myself, Prestwich_Blue and Ducado, who all sit next to each other (purely coincidentally!) and were all affected by this today. I spoke to a supervisor who was putting all about it in his match report, and agreed it was a farce. As I say, I've just emailed Danny Wilson about it, and I know the others will be doing so too. Lets see what happens. I can't believe it would be that difficult to have a temporary, removable, step inserted, which could be bolted to the floor just like the seats are. They'd only need to take it out when the seats were taken out, so in the post season for concerts. Simple really you'd suspect, doubt it'll be that easy to rectify though.
110 row dd seats 225 -230 are fucking bar stools. My seat had steps off of a step under it. Broken ankles if I jump of my seat to quick. The stewardess took notes said she would inform the club. But a bit of fuck up really. However it was bouncing in there today brilliant day.

This was our first match as season ticket holders. In 101 row H. I have been attending 4 or 5 games a season for last few years. The atmosphere today was absolutely brilliant. Much noisier than I can remember. Hats off to the singing section who kept the energy high all game. Special mention to the season ticket holders round us who made me and the wife feel very welcome. What a performance too!

Remained in 109.
The new stand layout looks superb.
The upper tiers sounded fantastic today, really made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I particularly like how it's brought the east stand corner and south stand closer together, meaning the songs everyone sing are belted out as one.

The atmosphere today was excellent. Possibly as loud as I can remember it, including derbies.
The noise from the south stand certainly inspired a lot of the CB stand too.
I'm in the CB, but from where I was, there seemed to be very little coming from the North stand.

Still, fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.