Atmosphere today/moving seats

1894 group with all there banners and flags joined with the rest of the lower tier south stand made all the difference.

Only negative in terms of the atmosphere is pre game when the fans were trying to make some noise yet hugh ferris and that other presenter did all they could to drown them out.

Welcome back to the Etihad Stadium South Stand Level 1, not noticed you for a few years ;) You were excellent today though!

The noise seems to be contained really well by the stand, brilliant!

I would also like to add that the extension has helped make the ground a little more "contained", with the North Stand having a similar extension I can foresee it being easier to keep the noise within the ground rather than just drifting away like it has been

Watched the match at home. I know there were more in the stands but the acoustics sounded a lot better, kinda more deeper sounding than before where the noise tended to get lost as though there was no roof. The stand looked fuckin excellent btw. That end now look's kinda Spanish. Look's steep as fuck from the pitch.

In 315 today and it was amazing. What a view! I am in row CC and there was a few guys struggling to get up the stairs to the rows behind!

Will be great if we start to shoot towards the south stand in the second half of games.

We are in 315 Row PP, we counted 96 steps up to the seats but wow! what an atmosphere

Best I have experienced in a long time

The metal stairs on the way in / out may be a little dicey however when it pisses down but a minor issue

Fantastic atmosphere in 315 today - hope it looked/sounded as good to the rest of the stadium !!!

Having made the move from 209 to 316, got to say the atmosphere today was fantastic. Much more noise and involvement than in the 'padded seats', be brilliant if that continues all season.

1894 group with all there banners and flags joined with the rest of the lower tier south stand made all the difference.

Only negative in terms of the atmosphere is pre game when the fans were trying to make some noise yet hugh ferris and that other presenter did all they could to drown them out.
They should cut that shit out for the really big games and let the atmosphere build, annoys the hell out of me as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.