Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 league titles and 2 super cups together. 2013 was a monster year together where they were both in the shop window for Porto to see massive profits.

Some people have said Mangala was the much better of the two back then, but I think it's interesting that it was next to Otamendi that Mangala looked worth £32m. I am very excited to see this all work out.

Apparently we don't want to loan Mangala out to them now but we still want Otamendi. That'd be ideal if we could pull off the deal and keep Mangala.

Glad we've apparently knocked back that idea of Mangala leaving. I still think Fernando should be the one to leave and Demichellis pushed to a permanent midfield role.

otamendi_mangala.jpg

Maybe Txiki saw the best of Eli when he was playing alongside Otamendi. Maybe it's Kompany who needs to worry about having another dip in form.

This can only be good for the squad. Competition for places is vital for a team challenging for titles.

Would love to see Denayer have a full season on loan, Everton would be perfect. Returning as Demachelis leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.